Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day School Lunch

Today was a nice day. We all got up and out the door on time. I logged in to work on time. I went to a school Mother's Day program with Aimee and it was great. I got there and we all sat down and one of the teachers decided to read "Love You Forever" and we all started crying and then she did also. She told us that her son is getting ready to leave for college. So we all didn't appreciate getting there and then bawling our eyes out...and I didn't have a tissue...LOL. After that, the kids sang songs and were super cute and then we went to the classroom where the kids sat with us and we listened to the video's of them reading their letters to us! Then we went outside and had a picnic lunch and it was so nice. I am so blessed to have my kids, because at the end of the day, my family is what matters most. It doesn't matter that I was bummed most of the day because my credit scores are still not where they need to be for us to buy a house and now we need to start looking for something else to rent before this house ends up selling. Our time will come. He brings everything to us at the perfect time because He knows the plans He has laid out for us! I need to stop worrying about it so bad and stressing because I know this is true, I have seen it so many times! So deep breaths and I am counting my blessings, not my worries!


No comments:

Post a Comment