Monday, April 7, 2014

Keep Counting Blessings!

For a couple years, off and on, I was participating in posting 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp. There were just a few things about it that just wasn't meshing well with me. For example, I have always been one to go by the motto "Count your blessings, not your worries" and have realized all the little blessings He gives us daily as well as the big ones. So when I learned of her book, I was like, Yeah, that's what I have been doing all my life! And I just kinda jumped on the band wagon. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I want something that is different from hers in my own way since I was doing it all before also, and something I can share with others and welcome them to use also. Thus was born Keep Counting Blessings!! I didn't like the idea of putting any kind of limit on it. Don't  just count your blessings for a little while, KEEP counting them!! Post as many as you want and number them as you go as an instant reminder of just how many things there are to be thankful for! Use the hashtag #KeepCountingBlessings and/or tag me in your post so I can see them also! Life is a constant blessing so join in!




No comments:

Post a Comment