Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ali's 12th Birthday Party

We all had an amazing weekend! The weather was great! We went to Oma & Opa's to have the party. Enjoy these pictures that sum up the wonderful day! 




Little Miss got an iPod touch 5th generation from her Dad's family. Needless to say, she is one happy tween.




I think she loves her Oma!










She got a total of $160!!



Wiffleball and Kickball time!





Uncle Kurtis helping Lily through the obstacle course Oma made!




Best. Home. Run. Celebration. Run. Ever. 
lol I love my brother!


I am so thankful that the weather is getting better finally, and we can all start getting together more often. This has probably been the longest winter of my entire life. In more ways than one. So glad to see it go!



No comments:

Post a Comment