Monday, April 7, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Wow...it sure has been a long winter. I am so glad to be seeing the light of Spring!!!


 I have been MIA since October, but have been thinking about this blog often during that time. The longer I was away from it, the more I missed it and the more I realized that I must have put too much pressure on myself to try to post daily and have a set schedule like I could even hit the ground running and keep up with the people who have been doing this for years. I honestly don't even know if that's what I want to become. I think it would be nice but I don't want to stress myself out about making blogging a full time career. I think the break was VERY much needed and let me refresh myself and think about what I want to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I beyond love this blog. Everything about it down to the name and theme are perfect for me. It's one central location that all my branches can come back to. I have the wisdom project for the girls, I have #KeepCountingBlessings and who knows what else will come up! I just want this to be a no pressure, anything goes, post-what-I-want-when-I-want page! Everything else is in the Lord's hands to put where he wants! Already writing this post is making me feel better by tons!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment