Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Social

On Sundays I join up with Ashley Lately for the Sunday Social!!




1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
     My husband for sure! He is my best friend!

2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
     Either my office/family room or my bedroom! There is nothing like the comfort of your own bed!

3. What is your favorite alone time activity?
     Reading or catching up on my YouTube subscriptions! I will have to do a post on that soon and share 
     the goodness!

4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?
     Jesus Calling! I talked about it in this post and still love to read it daily! 

5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb?
     That's a good question...I'm not sure really! I am happy with anyone at all that wants to join in!


No comments:

Post a Comment