This weeks theme is:
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Was last night a good night for you? Or were you singing the blues?
It was a good night! I sat around playing on the internet and reading!
2) In this song, Rosemary Clooney sings about hearing "big talk" she didn't quite believe. What's the last fib, tall tale or out and out lie you heard?
My kids saying "yes my room is cleaned all the way" but then when you say, ok lets go check it together, there is always the "oh wait, let me go do something else" lol. It's funny!
3) Rosemary Clooney has a well-known nephew -- George, the Oscar winner and frequent People magazine cover story. Do you have any nieces or nephews?
Not yet, but I can't wait to become Aunt Lisa!
4) Ms. Clooney married the same man twice. They married, had five children and divorced. Then three years later, they tried again ... and divorced again. Have you ever been tempted to give it another try with one of your former loves?
Not at all! I will just leave it at that!
5) Singers as diverse as Linda Ronstadt, Bette Midler and Amy Winehouse have said they admired and were influenced by Rosemary Clooney. If you could meet any artist (singer, writer, actor, director, painter, musician ...), who would it be?
I would have to say Taylor Swift. She is a wonderful person, a great role model and someone I make sure I expose my kids to as someone to look up to!
6) 1952, the year this record was a hit, is also the year the "Big Bang Theory" was introduced by physicists Ralph Alpher and George Gamow. That is too lofty a topic for this humble meme, so instead we'll just ask: Do you watch the TV show of the same name?
Lol! Yes when it's on I will watch it. I think it's so hilarious and very well written! Bazinga!!!
7) Sam Winters just broke her right thumbnail. While she won't go so far as saying it has her singing the blues, she must admit it bugs her. What little annoyances are you dealing with today?
Just trying to wake up all the way since I stayed up so late last night doing what I said in question 1! lol
8) The house next door to Sam's has a FOR SALE on the lawn. Are you contemplating a move?
No way, we just moved to this house in July and even though I wish we were a tad closer to our family, I don't ever want to move again. The schools are great here and we LOVE the country!
9) What's your search engine of choice: Google, Bing, Yahoo or Ask?
Google for sure! I use it at least 5 times a day! haha!