Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lisa's Tree is One!

I can't believe it's been 1 whole year since the idea for this slice of internet cake came into my mind! Granted I did take a break for a while, it's understandable because this year has been one of the most eventful years of my life thus far. So many good and bad things have happened. I am just so thankful for this blog and what it is becoming for me as well as the blessing of being able to run it and all that that entails. This is a creative outlet to me and a way to document everything I want, down to the smallest things and when my kids grow up, they will have this website to scroll through and enjoy! I am in no way trying to keep up with all the "Big Bloggers" and may God bless them because anyone who says running a major blog is easy, clearly has NO idea. There is so much involved and I don't want a blog that will stress me out. I want a place to share things and meet new people I would have otherwise never known and chat with old friends and new friends too. So if you are reading this, I am thankful for you and for whatever relationship we have and I want you to grab a shady spot, take a piece of birthday cake in the form of a post you haven't read yet, and please remember that you can leave a comment and we can always chat! 


                         ┌iiiii┐                                                              Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday
                                                                  Source

No comments:

Post a Comment