Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

This is a fun weekly link-up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty!




Do you like beans? (the dried bean variety) What do you like them in?

No way, Jose! The only way I can tolerate beans is a little bit of refried beans at a Mexican restaurant!

Does your house have enough storage?

Yes and No. lol. Inside there is plenty of storage, I just need to get some shelves together and get some closest space maximized. But, I say no because we don't have a garage yet so my husband's stuff doesn't have enough storage spots. =(

Do you have any childhood memories of a store?

Yes! I remember a long time ago, I was at my grandmother's house and she said we were going to a store and I remember we pulled up at Bacon's (you know, the chain that is long gone) and I remember laughing a lot because the name was Bacon's!!! 

Do you ever shop at a farmers market?

Yes! We have one a mile down the road from our house and it's the most popular one in the area and man the veggies and fruit tastes sooo good!

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?Are you wise? :) :) :)

Yes I still have mine! I like to think I am wise! Haha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment