Sunday, April 27, 2014

Very 1st Sunday Social!

I am suuuper excited to be joining this weekly link up! Hoping it brings lots of new bloggers into my life that I can relate to! If you are joining me from already being a part of the link up, Welcome!!! Grab a shady spot and relax while under the tree! :P






1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
I think mine would be when someone is in front of me and following the person in front of them too close and the person in front of them slows down to turn and the person in front of me just swerves around them and keeps driving, leaving me to slam on my brakes unexpectedly because I couldn't see them in front of someone else. Not to mention that person that swerves around could be T-Boning someone that is turning while thinking they can safely because they see someone with their turn signal on. Wow, that was a lot. I guess I could have just said it is complete disregard for others and their safety or not using a turn signal or something lol!
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I honestly can't think of one...sorry, i feel like i cheated on this question or something lol. 

3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
O.M.Gosh. When the price of something isn't marked and isn't showing on the shelf. OR when something doesn't ring up the price it's supposed to and you have to stand there and wait for someone to go verify the price you are telling them it should be.

4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Just disrespectfulness. That's not even a correct word but it gets my point across. You may not agree with how others live their lives or what they like, etc, but that doesn't mean you need to be disrespectful and judgmental. I always say, live and let live. be nice to people, that's what God wanted and he made it clear to love thy neighbor and leave the judgement to him when the time comes. 

5. What is your most irrational fear?
I guess mine is kind of a funny one. If I ever leave the house and forget my phone, which by the way is an EXTREMELY rare occasion because it's usually glued to my body somewhere, I am always afraid that that will be the time my car breaks down or I have some kind of emergency or my kids school will need to get in touch with me and can't. Therefore, I always turn back around and get it! HaHa!


This was so fun! 


2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these! Especially #4. And with #5, it's amazing when I think about how 4 years ago I didn't even have a smart phone and now I can't imagine what I would do without it. It's almost like a part of my body, lol! I feel much safer having it too. Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It sure is crazy how just a few years ago none of our phones were "smart" lol. It would be weird going back.

      Delete