Thursday, April 10, 2014

Unique End Table Update

I used to scrapbook with project life cards and stickers and all that fun stuff. Then it just became too expensive and time consuming. Not to mention I didn't really have the time that it was consuming to be used towards that...if that makes sense... anyway, sure it was fun but like I said, I just couldn't and didn't want to justify these costs to myself. But now that I have stopped, I still want to use up the things I do have because I still love them and know I can find other ways to use them. 

Yesterday while I was doing some spring cleaning, I was thinking of ways to add a little bit of additional color in the living room. We have end tables that I love because the look can be changed so quick with updated fabrics. I like the black that is on there now but while wiping it down the idea hit me! I can totally add pictures and other cool things under the glass!!! So I used Dear Lizzy project life cards as well as some from Target's own line. Dear Lizzy is one of my absolute favorite designers! I would be happy for life if she could design a logo for me! That's not really what she does but I can dream! lol.


These are just the cheap wooden tables from walmart with the glass tops. I love their size!


This could totally even be changed up by season, holiday, birthdays. Really, the possibilities are endless!




Side Note: Don't you think my lamps were made just for me??!! I heart them!

Do you scrapbook or project life? Let me know about it, I would love to see it!








Linking up with: Embracing Change and A bowl full of lemons! and TaterTots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment