Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Special

If something means a lot to me, it's called a "special" or "specials". Most of the time it's things I grew up with like TV shows and movies, things like that. Down to specific moments even. I thought it would be fun to start a little series on Saturdays with this topic! It's like I was doing with "Soul Sunday" but I now want to reserve that day for a new blogs series I just found called "Sunday Social". I am really looking forward to joining in on that one!

It's no secret how much I love Harry Potter. It's amazing how this one series can change the way I look at one simple word for the rest of my life. This is one of the most heart wrenching things ever. 


                                      
                                                            via Pinterest

This is such a beautiful adaptation of it, right down to the trees (!) and color scheme. This picture portrays so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment