Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Glitter Eggs

Last night my mom came over and me, her and the girls worked on decorating Easter eggs! I got the glitter egg idea from a wonderful blogger I recently found Dugans InCahoots but let's just say, ours didn't turn out nearly as glamorous! And that's totally ok! I was going to glitter the hard boiled eggs but then was thinking it would have been too hard to get the glitter off of the egg after cracking it because I'm sure it would have gotten all over it. So I was talking about it on the phone to my mom and she said, why not glitter some plastic ones and we can still dye the real ones and then you can have the glitter ones to sit out every year. I don't know why I didn't think of that to begin with. 


Well, over an hour after starting the glittering process, it was clear it wasn't going to work lol. There was glitter everywhere and we were too busy laughing about the mess of it all. So we just had fun with the glitter and didn't worry about it! It was still fun and who cares if they didn't turn out perfect? I don't! The memories are more important to me anyway!











Glitter never stops being fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment