Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Back in Wednesday Hodgepodge!

Wow! It's been so many months since I have been able to participate in my favorite Wednesday get together! I am linking up with Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond






1. April 22nd is Earth Day. Are you inspired by nature? In what way?

I heart nature! You can tell just by the name of my blog also, lol!

2. Down to earth, four corners of the earth, move heaven and earth, not have an earthly chance, or salt of the earth...which earthly idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.

I don't think I have encountered any of those recently but I guess my favorite one is down to earth probably because that sure is my family!

3. Share one piece of advice you might give a newly engaged couple.

Always kiss each other goodnight and never end a phone conversation without saying "I Love You" and ALWAYS talk about the things that may be bothering you or talk through a disagreement and don't stop until both are happy and preferably laughing! I give this advice because these things are exactly what my husband and I do every day and night!

4. When did you last engage someone to perform a job, task, service, home repair, or improvement? On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best) how would you rate their work and/or your satisfaction with the job or service provided?

Well today my oldest daughter that just turned 12 helped me so much all day long moving furniture around and organizing and I rate that an 11 on the scale! She may have a few complaints but we always end up having fun and getting the job done!

5. When did you last find yourself engaged in small talk? Are you awkward or an expert or somewhere in between?

Oh goodness, small talk has been a long time because I am a stay at home mom and don't really get together with anyone. But I am definitely awkward at it lol.  

6.  What was the last historic place you visited?

That would have to be Squire Boone Caverns in southern Indiana! It was so fun!!

7. The world would be a better place if we just__________________________.

Live and let live. Love each other, we don't all have to be the same. Don't judge, the Good Lord said so!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I am just so glad the warmer weather is finally here to stay!!!





4 comments:

  1. How nice to have a productive day of work with your daughter!
    Nice to visit you.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see you in the Hodgepodge again! I have helpful daughters too, and that is a blessing : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be back! Congrats on your daughters engagement! I found her blog through yours and she is so lovely!

      Delete