Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A-Z Blog Challenge: Letter M

I am participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge


I have been using this challenge to list some things that can let you know more about me, for anyone who doesn't know. 

My word today is going to be Magazines!

I don't think a lot of people know that I am a huge fan of them! I have been ever since I was little. Just something about those fresh glossy pages full of all kinds of goodness. I can have a magazine and never get tired of it. Sometimes me and the girls grab one and get a pen and we play a little game where you go through and pick only 1 item from each page that you would pick if you could have that item and circle it. It ends up being pretty funny especially when there are more than one thing on a page that you love! It can be a shirt someone is wearing or their shoes, etc. My all time favorite one that I have a subscription to is HGTV. I have read every issue since it came out and I think that magazine is far above the others in quality and the ideas they give out! 

         

Some others that I still really enjoy are:

Better Homes and Gardens
Fresh Style
Organizing
US Weekly
In Touch
(yes I love the gossip magazines too! lol)
Entertainment Weekly
Country Weekly
People

I could probably keep going. 

What are your favs? Do you have any subscriptions still in this web based world we live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment