Monday, April 14, 2014

A-Z Blog Challenge: Letter L

I am participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge


Today is LEGOS!! 

Everyone in my family loves Legos! Right down to the kittens who love pawing at them!

My husband collected Legos when he was a little boy and still has all of his sets all labeled and ready to put back together at any time! I try to buy a little something to add to their collection a could times a month because they are always fun! 






We went to see the Lego movie last month and it's amazing of course. I don't think they could have done a better job at all! After the movie, I fell in love with the characters and have been having some fun with Emmet, the main character! Here are some of his adventures for your enjoyment lol!!












Who knew a tiny Lego man could be/have so much fun? LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment