Thursday, April 10, 2014

A-Z Blog Challenge! Letter I

I am participating in the April A-Z Blog Challenge!


 I am so excited about joining a new community of bloggers and hopefully finding others more like myself! I am not just a one category blogger.

The letter "I" is perfect for me to start out on! I am doing this blog for no one other than I. I need a place that's my own on the internet that my kids will have access to to relive memories together one day! I have always felt the need to document things but I just need something more than pen and paper, although I do love some pen and paper! I like to add pictures, and lyrics and videos and whatever else inspires me or that I would like to save! 

This blog should add to the betterment of I!


Hope you join in!


No comments:

Post a Comment