Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge





It's Wednesday again! I am linking up with Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond again for her weekly series! It's fun to go through her questions and share answers to get to know everyone better! If you like this type of thing, you can check out my own series that I share on Saturdays called "Weekly Q&A"






1. What's one thing you learned in September?

That I really do love having a blog and how to try to dedicate a little more time towards running it! 

2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash!...what's your favorite squash?  Your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?

I like fried squash with flour coating! mmmmm! That's the only way I like it!

3. The older I get the ______________________________.

more I realize what is important, who is important, what I want in life!

4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?


I have tons of favorites but what comes to mind first is the "Full House" theme song! I have probably seen every episode of that show 10 times. I have watched it for as long as I can remember and it's one of my all time favorites! I get excited when I hear it and I go sit down and watch it lol!

        
                                                               source

5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?


I don't know if this would fall under "more" time doing, but I believe I would have "started" some kind of night school over the internet classes towards a teaching degree.

6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?

Ugh, I hate thinking about shopping for clothes for myself because it is always so hard  to find what fits me right, or what I think fits me right anyway. BUT! I would love to find some nice jeans that fit good and a few nice shirts that I am 100% happy with!


7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world.  What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

Wow! I would have to say Pound Puppies! I watched that show alot and had almost all the dog stuffed animals and all that good stuff! Awww!

        
                                                   source: google images

8.  Insert your own random thought here.


Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4. All I can really say is that I am clinging to this verse lately and I have full trust in the Lord and I know he has any situation under control!

And Happy 4th Birthday to my youngest daughter!! 
   


Thanks for stopping in and don't forget that you can join in any time! I would love to see  your answers in comments!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment