Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Q&A!


I want to start a new weekly post of 5 fun questions and answers. It's a way to branch out and think of new things to talk about among ourselves and I fully expect you guys to comment with your answers and join in the fun! If you have a blog of your own, join in on these posts and share the link with us in the comments below! Once I get better at the technical part of blogging I can start a link party and have the space below. If you know how to do that, please share it with me!
Here goes!

1. What would you want to study at school?

My Answer: 
I have actually been thinking about this a lot. Some recent life events have made me wish more than ever that I could have joined some college classes over time and became an elementary school teacher, or at least hung in there when I was a substitute teachers aide and had my foot in the door and could have worked my way through some classes and moved up. But alas...everything happens for a reason and we don't know what the future holds!

I am sure I would create an awesome classroom something like the one below!

               Amazing classroom!
                                                   Source

2. What is your favorite snack food?

Well the one that comes right to mind is a nice bowl of fruit loops! I love them as a snack since they aren't that filling for me. Usually at night after the kids have gone to bed and the hubby and I are relaxing and watching TV I start craving some!

                Fruit loops
                                      Source

3. How hungry are you right now?

Very hungry actually. Especially since we were just talking about fruit loops! I haven't had a chance to eat breakfast yet and it's several hours after I normally would have eaten. Eggs and pancakes are calling my name!

                                How cute are these??? I know!!!

        eggs and pancake
                                          Source

4. Bad news: sugercoated or straight-up?

Definitely straight-up. Don't beat around the bush! Let me know what's going on so we can start brainstorming a resolution and get prepared!! 


5. How do you get out of a rut?

This is a great question. We all get in ruts from time to time. I try not to let it happen but when it does, I am usually able to get out of them quickly. I just remember that things could always be worse and try to remember that more than likely it is something so small in this life and it too shall pass. Once I figure out the next few steps to take to resolve an issue (see question 4, lol!) I immediately start to feel better. If I don't know what to do at that time, I just trust in God and he always has it under control, even when we think we do!

            
                                          Source: Google Images


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join in if you want, I would love to hear your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment