Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge!




It's Wednesday again! I am linking up with Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond again for her weekly series! It's fun to go through her questions and share answers to get to know everyone better! If you like this type of thing, you can check out my own series that I share on Saturdays called "Weekly Q&A"




1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?

My introvert qualities. I have always enjoyed curing up somewhere alone and doing the things I like sometimes. Getting lost in a good book with a blanket is my cup of tea...or coffee! 


           cozy home - girl under blanket with cup of tea - BOOKS - ILLUSTRATIONS - art
                                    source


2. What's more important-history or science?  Why?

I personally would have to say history because science would go nowhere without being able to look back and learn from history and the things that worked/didn't work. Our lives are full of history of the world, our nation, our family histories, etc.


    

3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black, or pinto-your favorite bean?

String!!!  mmmm....

4. What's something people come to your town to do?

Get away from it all. I live way out in the country and there are no attractions here. We don't even have a super Walmart! lol! But man is it beautiful and peaceful! 


    
                                  (Our Yard) 
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.

A few weeks ago. Horrible and Eye-Opening.  

6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?

Concert to one of my favorites or a Packers home game!



     

        
     
 

7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?

If you love it, find a way to do it and find a way to stick with it! 

8.  Insert your own random thought here:








7 comments:

  1. I think I would love to live in your town...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come and visit your town. I could do with some peace and quiet just now!

    Pam http://sterlingsop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty quiet! Except for when the dogs think there is deer outside and won't stop barking LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. It is pretty quiet! Except for when the dogs think there is deer outside and won't stop barking LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. No super Walmart here either, just lots of pretty countryside. I do live less than an hour from Manhattan though, so if I want city life, it's pretty accessible. That's how I like it...live in the country, but have access to the city! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what it is exactly. Country with access to the city when needed! lol i like that explaination!

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's what it is exactly. Country with access to the city when needed! lol i like that explaination!

      Delete