Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge




I am linking up with From This Side of the Pond for her weekly Wednesday Hodgepodge! Today is Joyce's birthday so be sure to go say happy birthday if you can! I learned of this blog link up from Kisha at The Glamorous French Housewife. Her blog is amazing and I have learned so much from her over the last several months! 




1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?

I last sang happy birthday to someone this past weekend! We celebrated my brother-in-laws 20th! I was last sung happy birthday to on my 29th on June 14th! I don't enjoy being the center of attention but having people sing happy birthday kinda helps make the birthday feel official, ya know? 

2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person who shares your birth month and day. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible?

I share my birthday with Donald Trump of all people! lol! Of course I would love to meet one of the richest people in our country and hopefully learn lots of tips to become rich! HA! 


             

3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?

A winning lottery ticket

Fun and pretty crafting supplies
One of the awesome handbags I have my eye on
A fresh new book on my "to read" list! (more on that later on my blog)

        beautifully wrapped presents - something I'd love to master someday!

4. What is something you can guarantee about yourself?

That I will always be a caring person with a huge heart!

5. Talking about art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan, Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in the Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person?  Why?

I am not sure I could choose between the two because I love them both for different reasons. The Mona Lisa has always had a connection to me because of my name and " The Last Supper" is special because of my faith!

6. Your favorite dessert?

Brownies of any kind OR yellow butter cake with chocolate frosting. I think those are tied. Can you tell I am a person who loves many, many things. I can't even narrow down a dessert! 

7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall?  What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar?  Spring or fall-which do you prefer?

The first sign of fall for me is taking out my hoodies! I loooooove hoodie weather and spend about 95% of the fall in one! They are the ultimate comfort clothing item to me! I would say that's the thing I am looking forward to also and I am definitely more of a fall person but I like spring as well!

                                  
                                 This one looks perfect!
             Mens comfy hoodie nautical ... what more can you ask for @Cheryl Baksi hook up? #americaneagle #hoodie

          8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I am excited about this new blog journey and hope everyone enjoys and joins in, even if it's just with a little comment!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa... I came over from Joyce's link and enjoyed reading your hodgepodge answers. She gave us some good questions this week as she always does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad to have some visitors!! Come back anytime!

      Delete
  2. I like your tree. It looks very inspirational somehow. Congrats on beginning your blogging adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! and I thought the same thing about the tree! There is something so peaceful about them to me!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining in the Hodgepodge! It sometimes takes me a few days to get around to everyone, but I try. Donald Trump is a good one. I think he's make an interesting dinner guest. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce!! Hope your birthday was wonderful and I feel welcomed you the blogging community! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete