Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hangin' Pretty

Today I want to show a super simple and so adorable decoration tip! It cost about 5 dollars since other supplies were already on hand but I am sure most everyone has the most important supply. 
I wanted something that was cute but something that I could also change up if per season, etc, for my croffice (craft room + office = croffice!) Here is what I came up with:

       


How cute is that? It's just a simple twine line held up with thumb tacks and mini clothes pins are holding them onto the line! I used several of my favorite pieces of scrapbook paper, project life cards and free printables! I have some Dear Lizzy papers (one of my favorite scrap designers) as well as some Michael's brand knockoff project life cards! the biggest paper there is 6x6. It's so colorful and full of inspiring quotes that it makes me smile when I look at it!

       


       


I have tons of ideas for all of my girls' bedrooms with this same style. Filled with quotes, pretty pictures for girls and some of their favorite teeny bopper celebs that they love from the Disney Channel. They can change it up as they like with drawings of their own, family pictures, the possibilities are endless and super easy for them to feel like they are personalizing their room. Not to mention it's so cheap! I think for that idea I will have a couple lines of twine across one whole wall but with added tacks throughout for stability and a banner style look!

The twine and mini clothes pins were found at Walmart. The twine came packaged like this but with plastic over it.

    


The mini clothes pins were in the office section and the package looks like this.

    

I have linked up with some of these Link Parties!


Do you have a simple project that makes a big impact? I would love to see it! Leave it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment