Friday, September 13, 2013

Blogtember: Self Portrait

                                          

 
I am new to this blog world and would love to get started doing something as often as I can, but with three children, a hubby and a full time job, I can't make promises but I am really going to commit! I learned about the Blogember challenge from Kisha over at The Glamorous French Housewife. I am a daily reader of her blog and hope to evolve my blog to one as successful and full as hers one day! The challenge was created by Jennie at Story of My Life. I am getting started a little late but here is today's topic - Friday, September 13: A self portrait. You can hop over to her blog and find to find the rest of the topics and feel free to join in!

I will share a picture that was taken not that long ago, not the best pic but not the worst either!


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to join me on this blog journey! Let me know what you think anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment