Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things!

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by once again! I wanted to share some things I have been loving lately!


I even got all fancy for ya and made a collage! 

1. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young This is a DAILY read for me! I can't remember exactly how I found out about this book but I got it back in June and it has been AH-mazing! It's like each daily reading hits home and it has a way of making you just feel better about things in general and has lots of reassurance and truth! There is even a kids version that I bought for my saplings! There are also several different covers with some added things in some, such as a women's version, etc, but they all have the same root daily reading! This is one I will always keep and read year after year!

2. Candy Crush Oh Darn You Candy Crush!!! This is the most addictive game I have ever played! I am sure most people know about this by now but it's a facebook game that can also be downloaded to Apple and Andriod devices. Some levels are super easy and some levels are infuriating!!! Either way, it will keep you going for hours at a time...or until you run out of lives! 

3. Paper Mate Flair Pens These are the best pens ever! They don't bleed through any paper and I know that's hard to believe but it's true! They come in tons of colors and are so easy to write with and the ink is really vivid considering they don't bleed! I use them daily in my planner!

4. Imagine Dragons I fell in love with this band back in the spring when I heard Radioactive on the radio. After hearing another one of their songs "Demons" (don't let the name fool you, I wouldn't steer you towards evil! lol) and then after watching the AMAZING music video for it and the dedication at the end and seeing what the song is actually about, I went right to iTunes and bought it and i love, love, love every song on the album. That's rare now a days to like every song on an album but they have made the list of the bands/singers that are my favs for that reason too!

5. dailyBUMPS These guys are awesome! They put out a daily video on YouTube just about the random things they do and they are hilarious. It's a young family with great values and wonderful vlogging skills! I look forward to what they are going to show everyday! 


I hope you have a chance to check out some of these things! 

I will leave you with a little inspiration!


*I have linked up with some of the following link parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment