Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Photo A Day (aka Playing Catchup...Told Ya)

Ok, you can't say I didn't warn you. I am bad about remembering this on top of everything else I have to keep up with which is sad because as a photographer, I love these kinds of things!

So lets get right to it!

9th: A Snack
This is my go to snack for nighttime! It never fails. About 9:30 at night I start wanting me some yummy Froot Loops!



 
10th: Stars
The starts in both of my tattoos that represent my kids and my love for them!
 
 
 
11th: A Smile
Well I couldn't pick just one smile of course so I picked all three!


 
12th: A Mother
Of course a mother is great for Mother's Day! I chose myself because I try to be the best mother I can be but it reminds me of a quote I once read.
 
"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong."
It really speaks to me because of the ending. Mother's are not doing everything wrong but they beat themselves up and constantly feel guilty like they have done something the wrong way, when really, they haven't. I know I do that a lot. But many times my kids show me that I am correct by how awesome they are as people! Thank you God!
 


 
13th: Sunrise/Sunset
I chose sunrise because each one brings a new beginning!
 


14th: Need
I definitely need Jesus and the Lord in my life. I am so thankful for their presence that I feel many times a day!


 
15th: 7 O'clock
I couldn't have captured this more perfectly. It was exactly 7AM with the girls watching the bus getting ready to pick them up for school!






No comments:

Post a Comment